Thursday 14 July 2016

The Benefits of Persistence

Hi everyone, it's me again. So in the school holidays I went rollerskating for the fourth time. When I first started rollerskating earlier this year, I spent most of my time either falling over or desperately holding onto the wall. The second time I went I skated around the outside holding onto the barrier, inching along step by step as six year old speedsters zoomed past me. Talk about embarrassing! The third time I took baby steps, concentrating on staying on my feet, which I did. I didn't fall over once that time, which was great. The fourth time I actually did it, I could skate without holding on. I still need a bit of practice and am pretty slow, but I persisted and persisted until I finally could do it.

Now you might be wondering why I'm talking about all this. Well, I just wanted to say that if you want to achieve something you should never give up. Always try because if you put in the effort you will eventually get what you hoped for.




"Persistence is the price of success"
David DeAngelo 


Remember to always keep trying!

~Fizzy~ xo

2 comments:

  1. You're right, we should always keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hollyann! Your blog looks awesome. :)

      Delete