Monday 15 August 2016

So Much to Tell You by John Marsden

Hi again. Today I am doing a book recommendation for the book 'So Much to Tell You', by John Marsden. It is a story about a mute girl who writes a diary and the story is told through her diary entries. It is a story that teaches you about empathy, relationships, communication and dealing with difficulties. I like this book because it has a lot of emotion and feelings in it making it enjoyable to read. The book does have certain mild themes considering the character is fourteen. I really like this book and I would recommend it for children from 11 years and older.

"She has thoughts. She has feelings. But she has no voice."

  

Rating: ***** 5/5 stars 
Age: 11 years and up
Quality: A high quality book that has a lot to teach people.

Thanks for reading, please try this book. I hope you enjoy it. 
~Fizzy~ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment