Monday 5 March 2018

I'M BACK!!!! and a Quirky Quote

First off, I'm sorry that I have been soooo inactive lately, I will try to be better in the future. I just though I would share a quote with you, so here it is...


I love this quote and I think that it is incredibly important that we realise that we have to work for what we want to achieve in life. I am entering the stage of school where heaps of assessments come flooding to me so I may not post much. I know that by putting time in to my studies now and working hard, it will pay off when I try to achieve my dreams later on in life.

I hope to post on the holidays because I hope to be doing some interesting things. Just before I go I thought I'd show you this picture I took of a cloud recently. I think it looks kind of like a chicken, let me know what you think in the comments.


Anyway, I hope to be posting again soon, and remember it is not too late to send me your interview answers. 

~Fizzy~xo


1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! You're back. That cloud looks a LOT like a chicken. Lol

    ReplyDelete