Sunday 17 September 2017

Five Reasons Why Isis Holt is My Idol

Hey Guys I am back. This is definitely a record time for absence but I am now on school holidays.

As you may remember, Isis Holt is my idol and I am constantly inspired by her. In the time I have been away from this blog, she has competed in the IAAF world Para Athletics Championships in London. I was so excited when I heard she would be competing because as I said I love love love watching her and her fellow competitors, and I knew she could win this time. You may be curious as to why I find her so inspiring so I thought I'd share my top five reasons...

1. She persists. Although she had been in hospital a few weeks before her 200 metre race she then went on to win it. Not even just that, she is always trying her hardest.


2. She is humble, she doesn't tell everyone she is great (event though she is!)


3. She is a good sport. After every race she congratulates all participants with a handshake and a MASSIVE smile.


4. Nothing limits her. Even with cerebral palsy she still is a world champion.


5. She is a kind hearted person who seems to support everyone. Not only does she congratulate her competitors after every race, but she also seems to be kind in other ways. She even contacted me once after seeing my post about her on my blog to say thank you.



All of these qualities Isis has are important in being a good person and I hope you can learn from this AMAZING role model. It's always helpful to have a role model in life. I'd love to hear who yours are if you'd like to comment below.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Be sure to stay tuned for more posts.

~Fizzy~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment