Tips for managing school work load and stress
- Don't (and I mean definitely don't) leave all of the work until the last minute, it just causes unneeded stress.
- Keep a list or diary when you get assignments or homework so you don't forget about them.
- Keep note of exam dates and other due dates.
- Study for exams so you are confident with the content.
- Be positive.
- Ask if you don't understand something.
- DON'T STRESS OUT! Be cool about it but not cool to the point of not caring.
- Have fun and learn.
A tip for bloggers who also go to school
It can be hard to blog with school workloads, and during assessment time it becomes even harder. One way to manage posting is do a lot of posts ahead of time then schedule them for during the term!
I hope this advice helps you. How do you manage your work load? Comment down below.